○ If you’re looking to expand your current home, we are here to help. From design to construction, we can handle the entire process.
○ If you have an outdated space that needs to be modernized, let us help. We can design your vision and execute it diligently.
New Custom Built Homes
○ Building homes from the ground up can be a daunting process, but we have perfected the process. Let us do the hard work, and enjoy your new home customized to suit your tastes.
○ Whether you have a vision or a rough idea for what you are looking for, we can help develop this into tangible documents that better convey your ideas. Our experienced architects and interior designers will meet your project’s needs until you are 100% satisfied with the results.
○ Our sister company, Reborn Rustic, offers a wide selection of custom made high end furnishings and home renovation products. We include stock items from a variety of brands, and also provide custom made to order products like furniture, rugs, decor, and kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. Talk to us about how to best incorporate the Reborn Rustic products into your next design-build project.
Setup an appointment for a free in home consultation with our project management team. At our first consultation, we allow our clients to share as much (or as little) as they know about the project they have in mind. We discuss your needs, budget, and a schedule.
If the initial consultation is fruitful, we provide a proposal with a general outline of how we plan to proceed. This will include all services provided, as well as our guaranteed cost and schedule. We can work together to adjust any portion of the proposal that is not to your satisfaction, until we reach an agreed plan of action.
At this stage, our expert architects and designers will develop project documents including blueprints, engineering, interior design details, and materials for your review. We will then provide computer generated renderings with functionality and the aesthetics of the process.
Finally, once the design has been completed to your satisfaction, we are able to begin work in the field. Materials will be sourced, construction documents will be submitted for permitting, and once approved, construction will begin.
Sit back and relax, and watch your vision come to life!
We measure our success not by our revenue, but by the satisfaction of our clients and the quality of our work. Our core values to align with our business practices and are as follows:
Safety is paramount to our business. Our teams are extensively trained on best practices for each task being performed. Shortcuts are not in our repertoire, and we strongly believe that a job well done is a job done safely.
Integrity to us means performing our work honestly, communicating, and working together to reach our common goal instead of trying to hide information and cause further problems down the line.
Commitment to Clients is our guiding principle. Without our clients, we would not have projects to work on. Our team will not leave a job until we receive confirmation that our clients are 100% satisfied with our work.
Teamwork is important to us. We have experienced architects, engineers, interior designers, and installation personnel working on our team daily, and ensuring they are all working together effectively and efficiently is a primary focus day to day.
Quality is how we leave a lasting impression on each project. We have a comprehensive quality control and quality assurance program implemented into our processes that ensures we leave no loose ends on our projects. We invite our clients to be critical of our work.
We're ready to start working on your custom home, remodel or renovation today. Are you?